2022 Chariot Club Golf Tournament – Cheung Wai Kou Cup
2022 Chariot Club Golf Tournament – Cheung Wai Kau Cup will be held at “Eden Course” of Hong Kong Golf Club at Fanling on 26th September 2022 (Monday). The entrance fee will be $700 and $1400 for each member and guest respectively. Green fee, locker, golf cart (Twin shares) and meal are all included.
Since there are only 56 spots available for the Golf Tournament, the Priority Enrollment will be offering to the Chariot Club Members. Members who would like to join the tournament, please send us your Enrollment Form before 26th August, 2022 (Friday – 4 p.m.), both Main and Spouse card holder are applicable. Please be noted that if the total number of enrolled members are exceeded the maximum number of spots at priority enrollment stage, then all enrolled members will be determined by draw lots for the successful participation result. For other details, please see attached Enrollment Form.
In addition, for members who would like to join this golf tournament with their guests (non-members), please contact Mr. Howard Chan, our Senior Membership Officer, at 2521-6271 ext. 12 after the deadline of priority enrollment for the Club’s members, i.e. start from 29th August 2022 for checking the availability of the spots, while the non-member enrollment would be on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Mr. Cheung Wai Kou, Lawrence MH JP, Vice Chairman of the Board for sponsoring the event
- Dr. Tsang Yick Sang, Jeffrey MBE and Mr. Ko Yiu Lun, Jimmy, Directors of the Board for helping the Club to organize the event.
- The participants who join for the meal, please follow the latest guidance of the Government Preventive Measures, while the Club shall not in right position to hold any responsibility against the requirement in related to the preventive measures.
- The participants must wear masks except when eating and drinking in the dining venue
Monthly $300 Cash Rebate on Food Consumption
In appreciation of all your support to the Club during the challenging time, we are pleased to inform that the Main Card holders of Life Members, Full Members and the Nominees of the Corporate Members can enjoy the Food and Beverage Spending Rebate up to $900 in the coming months from July to September.
Details of this rebate scheme, subjected to conditions, are as follows: -
Promotion Period With a single net Food & Beverage Spending in the Club Can enjoy a Cash Rebate
July 2022 at HK$300 or above (excluding tips) HK$300
August 2022 at HK$300 or above (excluding tips) HK$300
September 2022 at HK$300 or above (excluding tips) HK$300
- Only Main Card Holders of Life Members, Full Members and Corporate Nominees are entitled to enjoy the Cash Rebate.
- The promotion period is from 1st July to 30th September 2022.
- Take away order is also applicable.
- The Cash Rebate amount will be credited to members' Monthly Statement to set off the expenses,
- The Rebate cannot be exchanged for cash or transfer to other members.
- The Cash Rebate capped at HK$300 per month within the promotion period and NO amounts are allowed. The Cash Rebate can be used in conjunction with Birthday Coupon / Cash Coupon only when the net payment amount is still in excess of HK$300 after deducting the coupon mentioned above.
- The Cash Rebate can ONLY be used in Food and Beverage consumption in the club, and cannot be in lieu of payment for Monthly Subscription.
- In case of dispute, the Club reserves the right of final decision on all matters relating to this.
For inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact our Senior Membership Officer, Mr. Howard Chan at 2521-6271 ext. 12 anytime during office hours.
Top Five Big Spenders
In order to express our sincere appreciation for members' patronage to the Club, the top five big spenders of the Club every year (from 1st January to 31st December) will be given cash food coupons as a token of appreciation.
Ranking Value of food Coupon
The Top Big Spender $5,000
The Second Top Big Spender $4,000
The Third Top Big Spender $3,000
The Forth Top Big Spender $2,000
The Fifth Top Big Spender $2,000
We are proud to announce the “2021 Top Five Big Spenders” as follows:-
Ranking Members' name or Membership No.
The Top Big Spender 0008
The Second Top Big Spender Dr. Lam Hoi Ham LL.D. JP
The Third Top Big Spender Mr. Tang Ching Ho
The Forth Top Big Spender Miss Mak Shuk Lan
The Fifth Top Big Spender 1867
Temporary Suspension of Musical Activities (Updated on 23rd November 2020)
In accordance to the latest guidance from Food & Health Departement, with effect from 22nd November 2020, kindly be noted that all musical activities in the Club will be temporarily suspended to eliminate the infection risk of human-to-human transmission, until further notice.
15% Birthday Spending Discount Coupon
In order to express our sincere appreciation for members' patronage to the Club, starting from 1st June 2015, a 15% Birthday Spending Discount coupon will be sent together with a birthday card to each member in their birthday's month. Terms and conditions are as below:-
Only main card holders of Life Membership, Full Membership and the nominees of Corporate Membership are entitled to receive birthday spending discount coupons.
Birthday spending discount coupons can only be used within the validity date indicated on the coupons.
With the 15% discount, the maximum discount to be enjoyed by each member shall be HK$750. No discount benefit will be afforded to the portion of expenditure in excess of HK$5,000.
The discount amount will be credited and shown on the member’s monthly statement in the coming month.
Discount coupons are not transferable.
Discount coupons cannot be used for payment of the monthly subscription fee or enrollment fee of any activities held by the Club. The discount coupons cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
Each discount coupon can only be used once. Damaged or photocopy of the coupon will not be accepted.
Members must present the coupon before settling bills.
In case of dispute, the decision of the Club will be final